This last year has been a year devoted to soul searching and figuring out what my priorities are. The best decision I ever made was starting LoseLoseWin. Creating this platform inspired by fitness and finance goals allowed me to not only dedicate my life to making my dreams come true but creating a community of inspiring goal getters. As luck and the universe would have it, when you open yourself to opportunities, opportunities come to help you. It’s all about living and learning, and this is what I’ve learned in the past year.
- Your future success is based on what you do day by day, not just sheer luck.
- You will always have laundry to do.
- Health is wealth, and it’s okay to have a different definition of health than your counterparts.
- There is nothing like a good book to brighten your day. And don’t waste your time on the bad ones.
- Keep your tribe small.
- It’s easier to write everything down than rely solely on memory.
- Wear sunscreen every day.
- The best time to workout is now.
- It’s never too early to save money
- Our Earth is not immortal. Let’s take care of it.
- You’ll make mistakes…and so will everyone else. So we shouldn’t judge.
- Always go to the grocery store with a list.
- A perfect healthy diet will make you weak. It’s those recovery meals after cheat days that make you stronger. Progress, not perfection.
- It takes more work to avoid doing a task than actually doing it.
- Just send that email that has been nagging you all day.
- Decluttering your house is the best form of self therapy. Donate.
- The person who did not like you yesterday will not like you today. Use your time for the people who actually like you.
And last, but not least…
18. Just do the damn thing. There will always be 2349348304 excuses to not do something or not go for your dreams. Let YOUR WORTH be the reason to eliminate those excuses. Your future self will thank you.